Standard stall board includes:
- Grain provided by Blair Feed –pacesetter pellet (similar to Strategy) and pacesetter senior.
- Brome hay twice per day.
- Heated water inside/outside during the winter months.
- Box fan above each stall in the summer.
- Automatic fly spray system throughout the barn, down the aisles and in each stall.
- Fresh, clean water is provided daily.
- Stalls are cleaned daily and bedded with pine shavings.
- Horses are turned out daily weather permitting.
- Round bales are provided in all pasture turnouts.
- Monthly board is $420 a month. There is an extra monthly charge for blanketing horses in the winter, feeding supplements, administering medicine, etc.